INFONEX is a leading provider timely business information
INFONEX Inc. is a recognized name in conferences, professional development courses, and training seminars on indsutry, business, market trends, and regulations that directly impact the performance and profitability of the private and public sectors in North America.
Building on over 20 years of successful events, INFONEX Inc. has become an industry leader in energy, oil and gas, mining and exploration, NERC critical infrastruture protection (CIP) compliance, smart grid technology, construction, and logistics conferences.
Some of our revious events include:
- Frac Sand and Proppant Logistics
- Upstream Finance
- Aboriginal Oil and Gas Partnerships
- CIP Compliance
- Oil Sands
- Mining Taxation
- Infrastructure Development
- Water and Wastewater Infrastructure
- Cross-Border Trade Security
- IFRS Implementation for Energy and Utilities
- IFRS for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
- Mineral Resource Development
- NERC Reliability
- Smart Grid
- Renewable Energy Infrastructure
- HR for the Energy, Oil and Gas Industry
- Customs Compliance and Supply Chain Security
- Cross-Border Transport and Export Challenges
- Accounting and Reporting for Oil and Gas
- Carbon Capture and Sequestration
Our conferences and training seminars offer practical learning experiences and networking opportunities. They are structured to ensure our customers receive information targeted on their needs in a balanced mixture of speeches and in-depth practical exercises. Delegates have extensive opportunities to ask questions and discuss the issues most important to them. Delegates are deeply involved and are encouraged to participate and raise the issues that matter most to them and their organizations.
If you are interested in learning more about our product offerings in
any of these areas, check out our on-line events
listing, or contact
us and let us know your areas of interest.